Need inexpensive recipe ideas for your family? What’s On Our Table showcases what I’m cooking up each week.
Hey guys I hope you’re having a great weekend. Last week was a bit of a wild one here in North East Alabama. There were some nasty storms in the Southeast on Monday and Wednesday. Nothing too terrible happened here weather wise which makes me grateful.
- Bacon, Lettuce, and Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches with chips
- Instant Pot White Beans and Ham and Buttermilk Cornbread
- Grilled Hamburgers with baked beans and potato salad
- Mississippi Chicken and Rice, steamed broccoli
- Baked Potatoes and salad with homemade Ranch dressing
- Ham, Cabbage, and Noodles