Come see what’s cookin’ in my kitchen in What’s On Our Table
This is quickly becoming my favorite posts to write because it gives me a chance to “chat” and share things that have been happening and what I’m digging lately.
On my other Instagram account, yes I have more than one, I shared what I needed to get done on my office day and mentioned that making the menu plan would be the most difficult part. That’s because when I ask what sounds good I get “I don’t know” or ” I don’t care.” This makes me glad we don’t eat out very often because picking a restaurant is worse than that.
I am absolutely loving my Instant Pot. Since I got it about two and a half weeks ago there have been like 4 days when I haven’t used it. On Thursday I also published my very first recipe for it Pressure Cooker Parmesan and Chive Mashed Potatoes.
You may notice a few carryovers from previous weeks. We still haven’t had those salmon burgers. I’m also making a few recipes we haven’t had in awhile so I can update the pictures.
What’s On Our Table
- Buttermilk Biscuits, southern sausage gravy
- Salmon Burgers
- Chicken Burrito Bowls (Instant Pot)
- Instant Pot Pork with Mushroom Gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans
- Kielbasa, Penne, and Vegetables in Cheddar Sauce, salad with homemade ranch dressing
- Spaghetti with spicy Tuscan ragu, salad, four cheese garlic bread
- Buttermilk Pancakes with bacon or sausage