Get a peek behind the curtain and see what this food blogger has cooking.
Life has been throwing me for a loop lately. I was all ready a couple weeks ago to crank out several new recipes and got sick. Not fun people. Then last week I forgot to schedule this post. That made me feel brilliant, let me tell you.
I am feeling like myself again this week and managed to be a productive member of society. I have several awesome ideas in the works for March. Another thing I am doing is trying one old recipe that needs to be updated with better images each week.
I also joined the ranks of Instant Pot owners so I will be adding pressure cooker recipes once or twice a month. You can see the behind the scenes look at what I’m trying on Instagram.
Now on to the menu plan
- Pressure cooker (Instant Pot) meatloaf, Parmesan and chive mashed potatoes, carrots, and green beans. The meatloaf is pictured above
- Southwestern vegetable soup
- Grilled steak, baked potatoes, salad with homemade ranch dressing
- Pressure cooker chicken and rice
- Pressure cooker barbecue ribs and potato salad
- Chicken stir fry
- Leftovers or a rare dinner out
- Toast and eggs
- Coffee cake