My 31 Days series is almost half over. I should finish it this year unlike last year where around day 18 I just stopped. I don’t remember why exactly. This year I planned ahead and had every single post planned out and most of the first two week’s posts written and scheduled in September.
Enough babbling- on to the recipes:
- I love Mexican and Southwestern flavors and I think this Mexican Soup from Thriving Home would be excellent on a chilly or even not so chilly evening.
- Of course you need a bread to go along with your soup and Peppery Cheese Bread from Hot Eats and Cool Reads would be great with many different soups.
- Casseroles are a quintessential fall food and Cheesy Chicken Ranch Pasta Bake from Sidetracked Sarah looks like a crowd pleaser.
- Barbecue Bacon Cheeseburger Flat Bread Melts from Love Bakes Good
Cakes would be a great dish to serve at a football party or other casual gathering.
- We can’t forget desserts and today I have two amazing desserts for you Pumpkin Spice Mini Bundt Cakes from So You Call Yourself a Homeschooler and Pecan Caramel Apple Bread Pudding from Meet Penny which as bonus Tabitha says is enough like a French Toast bake to double as breakfast if desired.
Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from my readers so comments are welcome. I have over 100 more recipes in the index if you want to check them out.