Sour cream chicken takes mere minutes to prepare and uses pantry and refrigerator staples. We eat chicken regularly so I am always on the lookout for new recipes for chicken.
When I got the email for this month’s Secret Recipe Club I had decided to make a new chicken recipe.
The PinterTest Kitchen is a family affair consisting of two sisters and their mom. The recipes are a mix of Pinterest finds and family favorites.
There were only two of us the night I made the Sour Cream Chicken so I scaled the recipe down a bit but it’s easy to double or even triple if you are feeding more. I only had plain breadcrumbs on hand so I made my own seasoned crumbs using herbs and spices I have on hand.
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 2 thin cut boneless skinless chicken breasts, approximately 8 ounces total
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with foil
- Place the chicken on the sheet
- Mix the sour cream and Parmesan cheese together
- Spread the sour cream on the chicken and sprinkle with the breadcrumbs
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees
I will be making this recipe again and again.