Snickers Apple Salad is an unique and easy dessert. All you need is five ingredients and a few minutes.
One of my favorite parts of being in the Secret Recipe Club is trying new to me dishes. I’m not just talking about new ways of cooking things I already make but things that are outside of my culinary reaches.
I wasn’t sure if I would like it but was very pleased with the results. I did make a few changes though. I added some pudding mix and milk as week as increased the amount of apples.
It ended up being something very much enjoyed by my family. I imagine that this will grace the table at many family celebrations from now on.
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- Four apples, chopped. I used Fuj but what variety you like would work best.
- 2 to 3 Snickers, diced
- 1 8 ounce container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 4 serving box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a bowl whisk together the milk and pudding mix then fold in the whipped topping
- Add in the apples and snickers and stir lightly to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least on hour.