I make roasted potatoes fairly often. They are a great side dish for many different meals from burgers or Sloppy Joes to a roasted chicken. I like to mix up the seasoning depending on what I’m serving them with but I keep coming back to these Ranch Roasted Potatoes.
These bites of potato goodness are seasoned with dry Ranch dressing mix. I’m partial to this recipe for homemade Ranch dressing and seasoning but you can use the kind from the store if that is what you like.
These take almost no time at all to make. Cube potatoes, coat in oil, sprinkle with seasoning and roast in a screaming hother oven. Simple yet delicious.
20 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- 2 pounds potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- To taste salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil and spray with non stick spray
- In a large bowl stir together the potatoes, olive oil, ranch dressing mix, and pepper.
- Add to the prepared cookie sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring two or three times, or until the potatoes are tender and starting to brown.
- Season individual servings with salt if needed.
For more in this series click below
What is your go to way to cook potato side dishes? Mashed, fried, baked or something else?
Be sure to follow Cookin’ Mimi on Pinterest for more delicious recipes, menu planning resources, and frugal living ideas.
Visit Micha @ Cookin’ Mimi’s profile on Pinterest.
This post may be linked to these fabulous blogs as well as Weekend Potluck