I’m keeping cool and eating well with a oven free weekly menu plan.
I absolutely love using my slow cooker during the summer. I have three slow cooker recipes planned this week and the other night’s dinners are all stove top. I haven’t planned anything on the grill because July in the deep south usually means pop up thunderstorms in the afternoon. The last time I tried to grill the bottom fell out and I ended up soaked before the charcoal was ready to go.
One thing the pantry challenge menus from the past couple of weeks has reminded me of is I don’t do well with Monday we’re eating X and Tuesday is Y. It’s too stressful if I think I have to serve a particular dinner that day and something last minute comes up. I do much better with having several options.
Oven Free Weekly Menu Plan
- Pork fajitas, refried beans
- Chicken and drop dumplings, fried green tomatoes
- Orange chicken,(pictured) broccoli
- Ground Beef Chimichangas, (pictured) salad
- Slow Cooker Beef Goulash, egg noodles, yellow squash and onion saute
- Slow Cooker baked potatoes with broccoli and cheese sauce, salad
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken, Tangy Green Beans with Bacon (pictured)
Oven Free Weekly Menu Plan To-Do List:
- Marinate pork for fajitas