With only four ingredients jalapeno ranch dip packs a flavor punch.
I’ve been on a big homemade dip kick lately. It all started with cheddar corn dip. I was cruising around on Pinterest one evening and saw a recipe for creamy ranch with jalapeno dip.
The idea interested me because I love jalapeno and Ranch together. Because the original recipe had cream cheese and I am the only one who will eat that I had to come up with my own version.
The hardest part of making the dip was waiting for it to chill. If you can work a can opener you can make the dip.
Mix up equal parts mayo and sour cream, some homemade Ranch dressing mix, and canned diced jalapeno in a covered container. Stash in the fridge for at least an hour and then serve with chips or veggies.
I used a whole can of diced jalapenos because we like spicy foods. If you don’t or are serving this to a crowd I would use a smaller amount. After it has chilled for awhile it becomes hotter.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 2 or more Tablespoons diced jalapenos. I used an entire 4 oz can for extra heat
- Whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing mix, and jalapenos together in a bowl with a lid
- Or for a smoother dip you can blend in a food processor or blender then transfer to a bowl
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour
- Serve with tortilla or potato chips or vegetables