This effortless frozen lemonade pie is totally no bake and mouthwatering. Simple enough even children can make it.
It is time for the always fun themed Secret Recipe Club reveal days. This month I got Our Good Life. I actually know Terri through another blogging group. I think that everyone I have had on the themed days are part of that group.
I knew I wanted to do a dessert because that is pretty much what I am always asked to bring to any cookout or picnic.
I absolutely love lemon desserts so I knew this is what I was going to make. This is a total no bake dessert. Even the homemade cookie crust doesn’t have to bake. I used lemon sandwich cookies to amp up the lemon flavor.
A fantastic thing about this frozen lemonade pie is you do not have to thaw it to serve. The pie does not get super hard in the freezer at all so remembering to take dessert out of the freezer will be one less thing to worry about.
15 minPrep Time
1 minCook Time
16 minTotal Time
- 25 lemon sandwich cookies
- 5 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 (8 ounce) tubs frozen whipped topping, thawed. 12 ounces total
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Run the cookies through the food processor or place in a zip top bag and hit with a rolling pin until finely crushed
- Blend with butter
- Press into a 9 inch pie plate and freeze for 20 minutes or until solid
- Combine the lemonade, whipped topping, and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl
- Stir until blended
- Pour into the prepared crust and freeze at least four hours
- Serve pie frozen
This post may be linked at these fabulous blogs as well as Weekend Potluck. and meal plan Monday