This eat from the pantry menu plan is saving me money and time.
Last week’s pantry challenge menu plan went pretty well. There were a couple of nights where we at ate leftovers instead of what I had planned to I’ll swing those recipes over to this week. I did manage to clear out a few things from the freezer like the nearly eight pound turkey breast that’s been in there since February.
Last week I put what I needed to buy to complete each meal in italics but I technically have everything I need for this week since we shop every two weeks.
I also mentioned that I wanted to cut at least 25 percent off what I normally spent but that didn’t happen. I did come in under budget after coming in over budget for last two or three trips so that makes me happy.
Breakfast is usually cereal and toast or peanut butter toast and lunch is usually leftovers so that’s why I never share those.
Eat from the Pantry Menu Plan for July 14-20
- Monday: Tacos
- Tuesday: Veggie Noodle Stir fry with Peanut Sauce
- Wednesday:Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Thursday:Vegetable Quesadillas and refried beans
- Friday: Club Pita Pocket Sandwiches
- Saturday: Cheesesteaks and salad
- Sunday Jalapeno Melts, slow cooker baked beans
- Dessert: Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Eat from the Pantry Menu Plan To-do List
- Monday: No Prep Needed
- Tuesday: No Prep Needed
- Wednesday: Cook beans for refried beans
- Thursday:Make pita bread for Club Pocket Sandwiches
- Friday: Cook extra bacon for baked beans, make salad dressing
- Saturday: No Prep Needed
- Sunday: No Prep Needed
Want more menu plans and resources to help make meal planning easier? Follow my Menu Planning Resources Board on Pinterest
Follow Micha @ Cookin’ Mimi’s board Menu Planning Resources on Pinterest.
This post may be linked to these fabulous blogs as well as Menu Plan Monday