I have more main dish recipes on the blog than any other. If my plans for next year go the way I hope there will be about 30 more by this time next year.
This year has introduced some new main dishes my family loves. Of course there were more chicken recipes than any other type because we eat more chicken than anything else. I’m hoping to change that up next year. I’m not including any of my slow cooker recipes because there is a separate post for that later in the week.
Clockwise from the top left :
- Chicken Paprikash. This was a Secret Recipe Club post and was an amazing dish. I need to make this again soon.
- Cheesy Green Chile Chicken. Five ingredients and 20 minutes is all you need for this spicy chicken dish.
- Sheet Pan Herb Roasted Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots. Wow your family with this recipe that is so much easier than it looks.
- Easy Refried Bean Quesadillas. This easy meatless dish can be on your supper table in twenty minutes.
More main dishes from 2015:
- Fettuccine with Creamy Garlic Sauce. This recipe has the flavors of Fettuccine Alfredo without heavy cream.
- Southwestern Potato Soup. Potato soup is one of my favorite soups so I am always looking for ways to change it up. This version boasts three types of peppers.
- Sour Cream Chicken. This is another Secret Recipe Club find and is super quick and frugal.
- Taco Burgers. This is based on a burger at my favorite local burger joint.
Be sure to visit Fantastical Sharing of Recipes for more Countdown to 2016.
I’ll be back tomorrow with the best desserts of 2015. You can find the other post in the series here: Countdown to 2016: Appetizers and Snacks