Save money and still feed your family a tasty dinner with this week’s Budget Friendly Meals menu plan.
Another week, another meal plan here on Cookin’ Mimi. I know it has been awhile since I posted a weekly menu plan here but things have been busy so I have been flying by the seat of my pants and keeping staples on hand and cooking those most nights instead of coming up with an actual menu plan.
Another thing is the nights I have been cooking “fancy” food it has been new recipes that are part of something that is coming up very soon. I know part of the reason I like looking at menu plans is to look at the recipe links.
For the next several weeks I won’t be posting what we’re actually eating but will be pulling recipes from the archives to share. This will also share some old recipes you might have missed. In six years of blogging I have quite a few recipes that don’t get the attention that they should.
Budget Friendly Meals Menu Plan
- Bacon and Alfredo Gnocchi, steamed green veggie, garlic and herb butter dip biscuits
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken with Pasta, salad with buttermilk dressing
- Vegetable Quesadillas, arroz con tomate, refried beans
- Ground Beef and Veggie Stir Fry
- Broccoli and Cheese Pie, baked potatoes
- Chicken Marengo, garlic and herb smashed potatoes, tangy green beans with bacon
- Mini Meatball and Mozzarella Sandwiches, chips, fruits
What’s on your menu this week?