Biscoff Krispies Treats are a fast and easy treat. Great for tucking into lunchboxes or for a sweet bite any time.
It’s time again for another fabulous Secret Recipe Club reveal. This month I was assigned The Keenan Cookbook which is hosted by Chris and Rachel. This is a newish blog to me which meant I had no clue what I wanted to make unlike the past couple of reveal days.
Not knowing what I wanted to make right away was not a problem because there are many delicious sounding and looking recipes to choose from. For example I bookmarked this Creamy Ham Casserole and the Panera Inspired French Onion Soup to try very soon. Obviously I decided on making their recipe for Biscoff Rice Krispies Treats because I am always looking for new ways to enjoy Biscoff and Rice Krispies Treats are one of my favorite nostalgic desserts.
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1/4 cup (4 Tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 15 ounces marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread
- 5 1/2 cups rice krispies cereal
- 1/4 cup Biscoff spread for drizzling (optional)
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium-low heat, add the Biscoff and marshmallows and stir until melted and combined.
- Stir in the cereal and spread into a buttered or sprayed 8×8 or 9×13 inch pan depending on how thick you want your treats.
- Cover and let sit for 2 hours to firm up.
- If desired melt the 1/4 cup Biscoff in the microwave for 30 seconds and drizzle over treats. Let the Biscoff harden for 30 minutes before serving.
Adapted from The Keenan Cookbook