Bacon and Alfredo Gnocchi is a quick and easy supper perfect for those nights when you have after work or after school activities but don’t want to have fast food.
I used homemade gnocchi from the freezer but you can use store bought if you desire. You can also use a jar of ready made Alfredo if you don’t want to make your own or are short on time.
Serve with a big salad or some steamed green vegetables, broccoli would be amazing here, to balance out the bacon and cream in the gnocchi. If you want to give the Italian restaurant experience make a batch of Restaurant Style Breadsticks to mop up the cheesy Alfredo sauce.
Bacon and Alfredo Gnocchi would also make a great dinner to serve guests. They will never know it only took about 30 minutes.
20 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 pound gnocchi , dried or homemade
- 2 cups Alfredo Sauce or 1 15 ounce jar ready made Alfredo sauce
- 4-6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- To taste salt
- To taste pepper
- Cook gnocchi according to directions.
- Heat Alfredo sauce, if needed.
- Combine the gnocchi, sauce, and bacon.
- Season to taste before serving.
This post may be linked to these fabulous blogs as well as Share Your Stuff Tuesday and Weekend Potluck