I hope you had a great week last week. In my neck of the woods we had the coldest temps in 18 years. To go along with it I ended up with a bad cold/sinus infection which put a damper on all my plans.
I was not able to accomplish a single goal from last week due to being sick. Here’s hoping this week is better. No affiliate links are used in this post.
Goals for the week:
- Read two chapters in The Hour that Changes the World
- Drink 50-60 ounces of water every day
- Go to bed by ten pm and wake by 6 am at least five days this week.
- Format 10 recipes with Ziplist
- Post two new recipes.
- Read chapter three in How to Blog for Profit (Without Selling Your Soul)
- Go “unplugged” for twenty-four hours
- Start on the recipe index. I’ll probably eat the frog and start with main dishes since that is my largest and most complicated category.
Along with the books I’m reading for blogging and spiritual improvement I do a lot of pleasure reading. If you follow me on Pinterest you can check out my 2014 Books Read board.
Another Pinterest board you might be interested in checking out is my Soups, Stews, and Chilis. It’s still pretty cold this time of year in a lot of places and the recipes found there are perfect for warming you from the inside out.