For this month’s #WeekdaySupper post I decided to go super simple. With four ingredients if you don’t count the salt and pepper, which I don’t, this Barbecue Jack Chicken comes together in a hurry and with tons of flavor.
Barbecue Jack Chicken
- 4 small-ish boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce. Use your favorite. Mine is KC Masterpiece Original Flavor
- 4 deli slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- To taste salt
- To taste Pepper
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook in skillet for about 5 minutes per side or until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Baste with barbecue sauce and top with cheese. Cover skillet, remove from heat and let chicken sit for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
Be sure to visit the other Weekday Supper Participants!
Monday - The Hand That Rocks The Ladle – Linguine with Clam Sauce
Tuesday - Cookin’ Mimi – Barbecue Jack Chicken
Wednesday - Noshing With The Nolands – Lentils Ole
Thursday – Basic N Delicious – Spaghetti with Mushroom Sauce
Friday – Granny’s Down Home Sassy Southern Cooking - Sassy Sausage Jambalaya
Latest posts by Micha M (see all)
- Fabulous Comfort Foods-Share Your Stuff Tuesday #61 - August 18, 2014
- Easy Pork Fajitas - August 13, 2014
- Back to School Recipes – Share Your Stuff Tuesday #60 - August 11, 2014