I make roasted potatoes fairly often. They are a great side dish for many different meals from burgers or Sloppy Joes to a roasted chicken.
Ranch Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons ranch dressing mix I use this mix
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- To taste salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil and spray with non stick spray
- In a large bowl stir together the potatoes, olive oil, ranch dressing mix, and pepper.
- Add to the prepared cookie sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring two or three times, or until the potatoes are tender and starting to brown.
- Season individual servings with salt if needed.
For more in this series click below
Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from my readers so comments are welcome. I have over 100 more recipes in the index if you want to check them out.