This is really a no recipe recipe. Kale is one of my favorite green vegetables and this is a quick and easy way to prepare it. I have some other recipes coming in the next couple of months that use kale but wanted to share the simplest first.
- 1 large bunch kale, washed, dried, large stems removed and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 cup water
- To taste salt
- To taste pepper
- Heat a large skillet with a lid over moderate heat.
- Add the oil and garlic.
- Cook garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the kale and toss to coat with the oil.
- Pour in the water, cover and cook for five minutes.
- Remove lid and cook for another five minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
You might also like:
Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from my readers so comments are welcome.
I have over 100 more recipes in the index if you want to check them out.