Fall. That word conjures images of shiny red apples, bright orange pumpkins, yellow school buses, and the cheers of the fans at a Friday night football game.
During this month of Fall Flavors, I am going to share recipes that include the usual ingredients like apples and pumpkin, as well as recipes for afterschool snacks, warm you up from the inside suppers, and foods perfect for munching while watching the Saturday afternoon football game.
Yes, that means that every single day for the month of October there will be a new post here on Cookin’ Mimi, most of which will be recipes.
Here is the breakdown on what to expect in October:
- Sundays: I will be bringing you desserts as well as the weekly menu so there will be two posts on Sunday.
- Mondays: Main dishes are the name of the game on Monday. Also the second Monday of the month is Secret Recipe Club so there may be 2 posts that day. Just have to see what catches my eye from my assigned blog.
- Tuesdays: The most important meal of the day is our focus this day of the week as I bring a new breakfast recipe every Tuesday in October.
- Wednesdays: Soups and stews are Wednesday’s fare.
- Thursdays: Thursday is snack day as I share great recipes for munching on during the football game or your favorite primetime television.
- Fridays: I will be alternating between side dishes and breads on Fridays.
- Saturdays: Will stay the same as I highlight the great fall flavors found on other blogs.
Each post will have a button like the one at the top of this post and there will be a button in the sidebar that you can click on and it will take you to the tag page for the 31 Days of Fall Flavor so you can catch up in case you’ve missed anything.
On November 1st I will do a round up post with all the posts from the month linked in one place.
Update: I will be adding the links in the post as they go live.
- Lasagna Bake
- Caramel French Toast Bake
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Baked Boneless Buffalo Bites
- Sauteed Kale
- Weekend Linkage Week 1
- Crumb Topped Caramel Apple Pie
- Salisbury Steak with Mushroom and Onion Gravy
- Sausage and Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Black Bean Soup
- Three Layer Dip
If you want to check out more 31 Days bloggers visit The Nester. There is something for everyone
Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from my readers so comments are welcome. I have over 100 more recipes in the index if you want to check them out.