Saturdays are one of my favorite days of the week. Not just because it’s the weekend but because I get to share the awesomeness you’ve been cooking up. This week is no different because I had a hard time narrowing down the list.
- Pina Colada Cake Mix Cookies and 4 Freezer Marinades for Lazy People from Eat at Home. The cookies look amazing and I love pineapple plus you know how I feel about freezer cooking.
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Wraps and Croque Monsieur with Bechamel Sauce from Daily Dish Recipes. Sandwiches are one of my favorite get dinner on the table in a hurry meal and Nicole delivers some great new ideas.
- Irish Stew from Meet Penny. Stew is something I make year round and a slow cooker is a great thing to use during the hot summers here in Alabama.
- Chocolate Revel Bars from Alli ’n Sons. These chocolate bars Alli made for the Secret Recipe Club would be perfect for a cook out or picnic.
- Potato and Chorizo Tacos from Crumb. Chorizo is one of my new culinary loves and it tastes amazing with potatoes.
Did you like what you read? Leave a comment, I love hearing from you or share the post with your friends.