With Mother’s Day being this weekend I wanted to share some of my favorite recipes perfect for a brunch or recipes that Dad can fire up the grill for and give Mom the day off from cooking.
Brunch/Breakfast in Bed Ideas
- Blueberry Muffins
- French Breakfast Puffs
- Peanut Butter Filled Crepes
- Hashbrown Casserole
- Greek Eggs from Good, Cheap, Eats
- Overnight Yeast Waffles and Easy Fruit Salad from Mommy’s Kitchen
- Apple Cinnamon Waffles from Bluebonnets and Brownies
- Banana and Pistachio Pudding Pie
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Banana Cream Poke Cake from Mommy’s Kitchen
- Cookies and Cream Pie from The Country Cook
What do you do to celebrate Mother’s Day? Stay at home or go out to eat?