Here are just a few of the many of the food related posts that caught my interest this week.
Budget Friendly Ideas
- Carrie from Denver Bargains shares how splurging now and again in the kitchen can save you money in the long run.
- I love these ideas on how to make meals an event without breaking the bank.
- I have never tried anything from Eat at Home that wasn’t beyond delicious and this easy double chocolate mousse dessert looks like it will continue that tradition.
- Broccoli Cheese Soup is one of my favorites and this bacon topped creation from Pocket Change Gourmet is mouthwatering.
- I love meatloaf and these Meatloaf Melts from The Country Cook sounds super tasty.
Miscellaneous Kitchen Tips
- Making food prep enjoyable is something I needed to read. I already implement many of the tips shared but learned a few others.
- i Dream of Clean shares what cooking shows can teach us about cleaning the kitchen.
image in button from Keyboard by Petr Kratochvil
I love comments and read each one I get
[tweetmeme source="cookinmimi" service="wp.me"]