Since I have all of our usual side dishes posted I decided to point you in their fabulous direction.
- “Traditional” Dressing It’s the recipe for my chicken and dressing but you can leave the chicken out and get what has been served at every Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember.
- Squash Dressing. A super moist take on dressing plus you get some extra veggies from the yellow squash hidden inside.
- Broccoli Casserole. One of my favorite things to see on the buffet
- Extra Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Always a hit with kids.
- Corn and Green Bean Casserole
- Tangy Green Beans and Bacon A nice change from the usual casseroles at Thanksgiving.
What are your must have sides at Thanksgiving?
I love comments and read each one I get
[tweetmeme source="cookinmimi" service="wp.me"]