One of my favorite things to do is to take a dish I love from a restaurant and make it at home. Now there are some things it is hard to get exactly the same but most of the time it will be just as tasty or sometimes even better.
Another thing that is great to make at home is artisan style breads and baked goods. You control the ingredients which especially important in the case of food allergies and serious intolerances.
Need some inspiration? Check out these fabulous make it at home recipes:
- Gourmet Chicken Garlic Pizza from Tammy’s Recipes
- Panera Like Broccoli Cheddar Soup from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
- Creating Beautiful Baked Goods on Good Cheap Eats
- Salted Caramel Mocha and Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Mom Advice
Tomorrow I am going to share my version of my favorite thing to order at my favorite Mexican restaurant.
Do you have any restaurant inspired dishes?
I love comments and read each one I get
[tweetmeme source="cookinmimi" service="wp.me"]
Latest posts by Micha M (see all)
- Share Your Stuff Tuesdays #62 - August 25, 2014
- Fabulous Comfort Foods-Share Your Stuff Tuesday #61 - August 18, 2014
- Easy Pork Fajitas - August 13, 2014