Chicken and Dressing is one of those recipes that if you ask a hundred people how to make it you’ll get a hundred different answers. I’m bringing you the traditional Chicken and Dressing my family makes. This recipe makes an 8×8 pan so if you need a 9×13 batch double everything but the cream of chicken soup.
Chicken and Dressing
- 1 recipe of Southern Style Cornbread
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons of butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2-2 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon of sage
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl crumble cornbread, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Place in an 8×8 baking dish and cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot and top has browned.
If you liked this post please comment, Tweet, Stumble, “Like” or share with your friends. I love comments and read each one I get.
[tweetmeme source="cookinmimi" service="wp.me"]
Latest posts by Micha M (see all)
- Share Your Stuff Tuesdays #62 - August 25, 2014
- Fabulous Comfort Foods-Share Your Stuff Tuesday #61 - August 18, 2014
- Easy Pork Fajitas - August 13, 2014