Love pasta? Here are 20 terrific spaghetti recipes you’ll want to feed your family.
I loved spaghetti when I was a kid. I requested spaghetti and meatballs every single year for my birthday for the longest time. If we went out to eat and spaghetti was on the menu, that is what I ordered.
My palate has expanded since then to include ravioli and fettuccine Alfredo but I still love a good spaghetti dinner. Spaghetti is almost always frugal and simple to make. Plus you can make enough to feed a crowd easily.
You’ll find spaghetti recipes both traditional and unique. Whether you want a slow cooker recipe or a baked casserole you can find it here.
20 Terrific Spaghetti Recipes You’ll Want to Feed Your Family
- Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipes That Crock
- One Pot Spaghetti Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Creamy Chicken Spaghetti– Recipes That Crock
- Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole Our Table for Seven
- Slow Cooker Turkey Spaghetti- A Southern Fairytale
- Barbecue Chicken Spaghetti– Cookin’ Mimi
- Pepperoni Pizza Spaghetti Casserole– Crazed Mom
- Cheese and Pesto Italian Baked Spaghetti- Crazed Mom
- Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti– Crazed Mom
- Ranch Style Spaghetti– Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Baked Spaghetti Casserole– Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Spaghetti and Meatball Soup – Our Table for Seven
- Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs– Flour on My Face
- Baked White Spaghetti-Crystal and Comp
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara with Mushrooms Caroline’s Cooking
- Quick Spaghetti Crystal and Comp
- Spaghetti and Meat Sauce– Cookin’ Mimi
- Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs– Winstead Wandering
- Portuguese Chicken Spaghetti– Full Bellies, Happy Kids
- Spaghetti ala Philly- Mommy’s Kitchen
A big green salad and chewy French or Italian bread to sop up the sauce
This post is part of 31 Days Of Cooking at Home