It’s been said that hunger is the best sauce but that doesn’t mean that you can’t jazz up your food with delicious sauces and dressings. I’m bringing you 20 of some of my favorite sauce and dressing recipes from Cookin’ Mimi and other great blogs.
Whether you’re looking for barbecue sauces, sweet sauces for ice cream or cake, or even pizza or pasta sauces there should be something for pretty much everyone.
- Asian Stir-fry and Dipping Sauce
- Chicken Finger Sauce
- Homemade Tartar Sauce Eat at Home
- Honey Mustard Sauce Call Me PMC
- Homemade Slow Cooker Barbecue Sauce Call Me PMC
- Sweet Hot Barbecue Sauce Lady Behind the Curtain
- Honey Teriyaki Barbecue Sauce Table for Seven
Pasta and Pizza Sauces
- Hot Fudge Sauce Lady Behind the Curtain
- Lemon Curd Lady Behind the Curtain
- Easy Caramel Sauce Call Me PMC
- Chocolate Fudge Syrup Table for Seven
Looking for a new favorite salad dressing? No matter if you like creamy dressings or tangy vinaigrettes here five quick and easy dressings for your favorite salads.
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Homemade Caesar Dressing The Country Cook
- Olive Garden Salad Dressing The Country Cook
- Chipotle Dressing Eat at Home
- Citrus Basil Vinaigrette Table for Seven
What are your favorite sauce and dressing recipes?